Search
SSFTA Forums

ForumForumMarketplaceMarketplaceServices & Skil...Services & Skil...Discount on Auto PartsDiscount on Auto Parts
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 1/4/2012 5:34 AM

I know we all share a love for biking, but to get where we wanna be sometimes, we have to use our cars.  I have created a special profile within my store located at Chester & 3rd Ave. that will give any SSFTA member discounts on parts for their vehicles, sometimes up to 50% off!  To benefit from this discount, whenever you need parts, just tell the Counter Person the parts will be for Kern Transit and the discount is automatically applied.  That's it!!

The company name is O'Reilly Auto Parts, and hopefully, this will help those needing repair parts for their personal vehicles, by saving you money (just so you can invest it back into your bikes ;-)

Chauncey

New Post
 5/22/2012 1:32 PM

I just used this today. Thank you very much for setting this up for us.

New Post
 5/22/2012 2:55 PM

Thats awesome Chauncey... Wish I would of had that a year ago when I was at O'reilys daily for 6 months straight rebuilding my '49....

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumMarketplaceMarketplaceServices & Skil...Services & Skil...Discount on Auto PartsDiscount on Auto Parts

top of page